We are committed to reducing our ecological footprint and ensuring a healthy and sustainable environment for our guests.
One of our main goals is to improve the energy efficiency of the hotel, reducing consumption and CO2 emissions. Here are some of our energy efficiencies:
- We installed an 18cm thick thermal coat on the building facade to reduce heat loss during the winter and overheating during the summer.
- We replaced the old air-conditioning system with a new class A system, which provides greater thermal comfort and lower energy consumption.
- We installed new low-emission windows to increase natural lighting in the rooms and reduce the need for artificial lighting.
- All traditional lamps have been replaced with LED lights, which are more energy efficient and have a longer lifespan.
- A home automation system has been implemented that allows us to monitor and control energy and water consumption in real time, reducing waste and optimising our consumption.
- The windows and doors are highly thermally insulated